How to drive a car?
Answered : StepStation on 5 Jun 2011 @ 10:35 AM
- Step 1: It will first depend on whether you are driving an automatic or stick shift.
*The following steps are steps for driving an automatic
- Step 2: Put your key in the ignition and turn the key to crank up your car.
- Step 3: *If you are backing out of a driveway, parking spot, etc.
Put your foot on the brake and put your car in 'Reverse'.
*If you are not backing out, put your foot on the brake and put your car in 'Drive.'
- Step 4: Once your car is in drive, release the brake and slowly put your foot on the gas.
- Step 5: Proceed to your destination