How to set up your email account(s) on your Mac
Answered : StepStation on 31 Oct 2011 @ 09:05 AM
- Step 1: Click on the Mail icon (the icon will be at the bottom of your screen)
- Step 2: Once you have opened up your mail, click on "Mail". It will be in bold black, located next to the Apple icon in the top left of your screen.
- Step 3: Click on 'Preferences' (second options in the drop down menu)
- Step 4: Click on Accounts (second option in the menu)
- Step 5: Click '+' that is located on the bottom left
- Step 6: Enter email account information and hit 'Create'