How to print screen on Mac (selection)
Answered : StepStation on 13 Oct 2011 @ 12:49 PM
- Step 1: Hold down Command + Shift + 4 all at the same time -- Command (left of space bar); Shift (left of Z)
- Step 2: After holding all 3 buttons down, your cursor will turn into a cross with a small grey circle in the middle
- Step 3: Select the part of the screen that you want a screenshot of.
- Step 4: After making your selection, take your fingers off of your mouse.
- Step 5: You will hear a "snapshot" sounds (if your sound is on)
- Step 6: The picture copy of your selection is now saved under 'Desktop'