What is it? “String art is art made by string. it’s characterized by an arrangement of colored thread strung between points to form abstract geometric patterns or representational designs” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_art). String art
Category: Art & Entertainment
Answered : Victor G on 10 Jun 2016 @ 09:23 AM
- Step 1: Clean and spray the wood with the color you pick.
- Step 2: Wait till the paint is dry. Cover the wood completely with white paper and draw the shape you want to design on the paper.
- Step 3: Get the hammer and nail around the entire outline of the shape you have drawn. *Caution spaced the nails about an inch apart each one.
- Step 4: Once all your nails are in remove the white paper.
- Step 5: Now get your string and tie a knot around the head of a nail.
- Step 6: String the string around nails any direction you want.
- Step 7: Keep going until you like the pattern you have created.
- Step 8: At the end it is recommended outline the entire shape to make the outline pop and look more attractive.
- Step 9: Enjoy your new piece of art and put it any place you like.
- Step 10: The material you will are…
A piece of wood - The size you want!
String - Any color you like.
box of nails.
white paper to draw on.
spray paint - for the background.