How to delete a group on Facebook
Category: Social Networks
Answered : Sheena A. on 6 Aug 2012 @ 11:26 AM
- Step 1: First and foremost, you must be the original creator (administrator) of the group in order to delete the group.
- Step 2: Go to the group page
- Step 3: Click "About" on the group page
- Step 4: You must delete each individual member. (According to Facebook's website (http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=174988392554409), "Our system automatically deletes groups once they have no members. If you created the group, you can delete the group by removing all members and then yourself.")
- Step 5: After you have deleted all members and yourself, Facebook will delete your group.