how to delete photos from facebook
Category: Social Networks
Answered : StepStation on 3 Mar 2017 @ 09:41 AM
- Step 1: Click on the album the contains the photo that you want to delete.
- Step 2: After choosing the album, click on the particular picture that you are interested in deleting from your Facebook account.
- Step 3: In the top right corner, there is a >> * << and a >> x <<. Beside the *, there is a down arrow. Click the down arrow in between the * and the x
- Step 4: The very last option from the drop-down menu is "Delete This Photo"
- Step 5: You will be asked to confirm if you would like to delete your photo. If you are sure you want to delete the photo, click 'Confirm'