How to download app from iPhone
Answered : Sheena A. on 4 Feb 2012 @ 03:33 PM
- Step 1: Click on the "App Store" icon
- Step 2: Click on "Search". This will be the fourth option in the menu << the menu is located across the bottom
- Step 3: Type in the app you are searching for
- Step 4: Click on the app that you would like to download.
- Step 5: If the app is free, it will say "FREE" in a blue box (right side of the page). If the app cost money, it will show the amount of the app in the blue box. Click on the blue box that gives the amount of the app or says FREE.
- Step 6: Enter your iTunes password
- Step 7: Your app will begin to download